March 15, 2012 in Events
The event date & location is set:
SPRING CONNECTIONS: Casting & Filmmaking
Involved with filmmaking or theater? Do you want to connect with others who are involved with filmmaking & theatre? Join us for our spring kickoff event. Timed to allow people to connect before this year’s DC 48 hour film contest (May 4-6 2012).
If you’re any of the following people, you should attend this meeting:
- Anyone who has a project in mind or already started and wants to recruit people.
- Anyone who would like to get recruited onto a project:
- sound or other techs
- MUA (makeup artists)
- other creative types: graphics, animators, musicians, songwriters, etc.
- Anyone who has a specific film or video question you would like to get an answer for.
Light food & refreshments will be provided.
No cost to attend.
Parking is available in the library lot for free (above ground and below ground), and paid street parking.
Metro: nearest station is Ballston.
Registration is free: The event is listed on the following meetup groups:
- Filmmakers: DC Film Co-op
- Filmmakers: The Washington Digital Video Meetup Group
- Screenwriters: The Washington Digital Video Meetup Group
- Actors: DC Actors & Acting Group &Leads Exchange (was Actors Circle)
- Actors: Washington Acting / Film Meetup Group
More details and registration will be provided in the next week.